You are here
Get Involved !!!!!!
Here are some of the ways in which students can become involved in our organization:
- Join a Project Team- Email a project leader to find out more information about getting involved in a project, or go to a weekly meeting listed on the homepage.
- Apply for the Executive Board- An opening in the executive board will be announced via the EWB listserv and information will be available on the website about the positions and how to apply. For more information about each individual position, click here.
- Join the Fundraising Team- Help fundraise through: basketball concessions, grants & donations, career fair volunteering, Bonnaroo Music Festival Concessions... and much more! If you are interested in helping with any of these fundraising events, then contact the Fundraising Chair at email@example.com.
- Join the Events Team- Plan events like: ExPO: Engineering Skills Fair, soccer tournaments, Bands Without Borders benefit concert, banquets, etc. If you are interested in helping with any of these events or have an idea for a new event, then contact the Events Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know you want to help the organization, but you are not sure how to or have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Faculty and Professional Involvement
As a professional there are several ways to become involved:
- Join a project that's already started or assist a group of students with a new project. For more information about joining an existing project team or starting your own project team Email the EWB-UMCP facility advisor: Dr. David Lovell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the professional chapter. For more information about the Washington D.C. professional chapter go to the DC Professional Chapter website.
- There is always a need for project funds. Every donation that is made, makes a huge difference. With your support, we will be able to provide a developing community with sustainable solutions to a problem that they have. Please check out our donation page.