Here are some of the ways in which students can become involved in our organization:
- Join a project Team- Email a project leader to find out more information about getting involved in a project, or go to a weekly meeting listed on the homepage
- Apply for the Executive Board- An opening in the executive board will be announced via the EWB listserv and information will be available on the website about the positions and how to apply
- Join the Fundraising Team-Help fundraise through: basketball concessions, grants & donations, career fair volunteering, Bonnaroo Music Festival Concessions, restaurant nights...and much more! Plan events like: Soccer Without Borders soccer tournament, Bands Without Borders benefit concert, professional Golf Tournament, etc. If you are interested in helping with any of these events, then contact Sarah Niezelski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know what you want to do help the organization, but you're not sure how to, contact us at email@example.com, or check our our New Member Information Sheet.
Faculty and Professional Involvement
As a professional there are several ways to become involved:
- Join a project that's already started or assist a group of students with a new project. For more information about joining an existing project team or starting your own project team Email the EWB-UMCP facility advisor: Dr. David Lovell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the professional chapter. For more information about the Washington D.C. professional chapter go to the Chesapeake Professional Chapter website.
- There is always a need for project funds. Every donation that is made, makes a huge differnece. With your support we will be able to provide a developing community with sustainable solution to a problem that they have. Please check out our donation page.